Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.30.2009

Kmart Super Doubles: A Few More Deals

Here are a few more deals I spotted at Kmart! Keep in mind, prices may be slightly different from store-to-store. Check back tonight to see what I scored!

Snuggle Fabric Softner Sheets $2.50
-$1/1 printable coupon from my Coupons.com sidebar
Final Price: $.50!

Duracell Batteries $6
Use the $2/1 coupon from the Kmart Savings Booklet
Final Price: $2!

Eas Bars $1.85
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 9/13 SS
Final Price: FREE!

Hershey's Kisses $2.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 9/13SS
Final Price: $0.50!

Hefty One Zip Travel Bags $1.19
- $1/1 Hefty One Zip printable
(and there is a 1/1 Q on the back)
Final Price: FREE!

Carpet Fresh $2.49
-$1.50/1 printable
Final Price: FREE!

Starbucks Frappuccino $2
-$1/1 printable
Final Price: FREE!

Kids Crest Toothpaste 4.6 oz reg price $2.39
-$1/1 from 9/27 P&G
Final Price: $.39

Secret $3.89 each
- $2/1 Kmart Savings booklet coupon
Final Price: FREE!

Oreo Cakesters $2.50
- $1/1 peelies on the boxes doubled to $2
Final Price: $.50 each

GO HERE to see more Kmart deals I've posted. Just scroll down to see them all.

Kmart Super Doubles: A Few More DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Deb said...

I tried the link for the Hefty bags and it's not there for my zip code, what zip code is the coupon under? Thanks for all the great deals you post, I really enjoy following your site!

Brandette said...

Where are you finding the bottles of starbucks fraps?? I looked in the drink aisle, but all they have are the 4-packs. where are the singles??

The Yarn Barn said...

Do you know if Kmart will double again before the year is up? I need diapers way bad but don't have time to travel to a kmart this week, just seeing if they will soon. Thanks

Money Saving Madness said...

Starbucks are near the Capri Sun, Water, juices etc at my store.

I heard they will be doubling monthly since they had an agreement with P&G and P&G already printed their ads for it. However that is just a rumor and I cannot confirm that yet. If I do I will post it.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.