Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.30.2009

My Kmart Trip: $131 Savings

Before Coupons: $156.xx After coupons: $25.17

Earned $5 Catalina for Special K

+$5 SC Johnson Rebate

NET: $15.17


I was VERY unprepared for this Kmart shopping trip. I had not planned to go to Kmart this week and had not prepared my coupons until about an hour prior to shopping. I squeezed this trip in with three kids in tow! Looking back on it, my total should have been about $12 less with the $5/50 coupon that I neglected to bring, without the drinks I bought the kids -for being good (not pictured, but cost me $3.49) and with the additional ziplock coupon I forgot to print before leaving. Plus, many items I planned on purchasing were out-of-stock. There was no Tide Stain Release and the Ziplock items were very picked over, not to mention there were no holiday items in sight.

FREE Items:
Ajax
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers
Hormel Compleats
Cat Treats
Nail Art
LA Looks Gel
Secret Deodorant
Kashi Cereal
Special K Cereal
Ziplocks with B1G1 coupon

Cheap Items:
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $.49 AC
Ziplocks with printable coupon $.50 ea. AC
Starbucks Frappuccino $.39 AC
Glade Reed Diffusers $.99 AC
Sally Hansen Nail Polish $.39 Ac
Wheat Thins $.50 AC
Duracell $2 AC
Tylenol Cold $1.99 AC
Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softner $1.49 AC

To see these deals matched with coupons go HERE! Scroll down to see them all! I am hoping to squeeze in one more trip to Kmart this week -I missed a few things!

My Kmart Trip: $131 SavingsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your receipts have to be dated oct 1st for the sc johnson rebate it just started today

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.