Swag Bucks is offering my readers a special code for new sign-ups. Right now you can get 5 Swag Bucks just for signing up when you use my special code: swagmadness (case sensitive). Just go HERE and enter the code! This code will expire on 9/11/09.
Once you join, you'll want to grab the new Swag Bucks Toolbar. You'll be able to rack up 30 more Swag Bucks just for entering one code per day. You can read more about the toolbar here.
What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine like Google or Ask.com. Just go to Swagbucks.com and type in your search there. You'll earn random Swag Bucks for your searches. They add up fast!. If you are hesitant about joining, take my advice! You cannot lose! Your Swag Bucks will convert into gift cards and other items, which are really a form of payment just for using their search engine! I love getting paid to search the web (something I do anyway) and I know you will too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment