Here are two deal scenarios for CVS starting Sunday, 10/4. Spend $10 on Edy's or Dreyers (depending on region) and earn $5 in ECB. Use the coupons from the Nestle calendar or from a tearpad on the freezer door to make a great deal!
Buy 4 Edy's Maxx 16-oz ($2.50)= $10
Use 2 -$2/2 Nestle coupons -$4
(or use 4 $1/1 tearpad coupons - $4)
Pay $6, get $5 ECB back
Final Cost: $1, or just $.25 per container!
Here is the deal I plan on doing:
Buy 4 Edy's 48-oz. ($3.50) $14
Use $2 -$2/2 Nestle coupons -$4
Pay $10, get $5 ECB back
Final Cost: $5 for 4, or just $1.25 each!
Throw in a few FREE after ECB deals, use the $5/25 printable and end up getting the ice cream FREE!!! View all the weekly deals HERE!
10.03.2009
CVS: Edy's Ice Cream Deal
Posted by Michelle at 10/03/2009
Labels: CVS
2 comments:
I don't know if yours are the same but my ice cream coupons that came in the Nestle calendar aren't valid until Jan 1, 2010. I was going to use them on my fave seasonal Pumpkin ice cream this week and noticed it.
Even though the Qs say they aren't valid until a certain date, the cashier only goes by the actual expiration date. I've used Nestle Qs ahead at Kroger, Walmart and CVS and noone's said anything at all. :)
Post a Comment