Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.06.2009

1 FREE Swagbuck with Code!

Great news! You can get 1 Swag Buck by following these instructions to get your special code:

  • Go to the Swagbucks homepage
  • Click "Ways To Earn" near the top of the page
  • Select "Special Offers"
  • Click on the blue box on the right that is titled "No Obligation Offers"
  • On the pages that pop up, click skip. Do NOT do the offers.
  • After you skip an offer or two, a page will pop up that gives you a Swagcode worth 1 Swagbuck! Copy that code.
  • Go back to the Swagbucks homepage
  • Paste the code in the gray box that says "Enter a Swagcode"

Thanks, Amy!

Due to the questions and comments I have received, am getting the impression that many of you want more posts about how to get Swagbucks! I will do my best to get them to you!

Not yet a member? Get 3 more Swagbucks for joining with this link.

1 FREE Swagbuck with Code!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I justtried this and copied my code and when I pasted it and entered it I got an error message to enter a valid promotion code???

Jennifer said...

I've had that problem in the past, and it's usually been becuase I copied an extra space at the end of the code. If I delete the extra space, it works like a charm. Hope that helps!

Time4mom2 said...

THANKS! Worked for me :)

Sara said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Brandette said...

AWESOME post! Thank you for the heads up, loved this post. Keep these comin'....

It worked just fine for me.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.