Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.04.2009

$10 All You Magazine Survey

Look for the November 20th edition of All You Magazine at Walmart and inside the first few pages you may find a survey with a prepaid envelope. Complete the survey and mail it in and you will receive a $10 check! According to Jen, the envelopes are easy to spot. The surveys are not in all magazines, but are randomly distributed.

Want to know about all the coupons inside the November 20th issue of all you? Go here to see them all.

Thanks, Cherry Picker!

$10 All You Magazine SurveySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

nicole from ohio said...

I did this a few weeks ago and they did send me a ten dollar check. I couldnt believe it. Awesome deal!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm heading to Walmart!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.