Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.27.2009

$1.50/1 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough

Nestle has released two high value coupons:

$1.50/1 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough

$1/1 Nestle Toll House Morsels

Look for the "New Recipes and Special Promotions" tab. Print 2 per computer.

The refrigerated cookie doughs from Nestle are usually priced around $2.50 each or less at my store. I will gladly pay $1 for these (after coupons), as I feel this little treat once in a while does save us money. Cookies in the bakery are now $4.99 per 1 dozen package, and though convenient aren't as good as the warm cookies from the oven. I store the refrigerated doughs in the freezer and take them out when we "need" them. :)

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

$1.50/1 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie DoughSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.