Sign up for the Fresh Rewards program at 1-800-Flowers.com and follow these simple steps to earn a $40 savings pass:
- Make sure to sign up for the "Fresh Rewards Program" HERE (use an alternate email if you don't want lots of reminders from 1-800-Flowers)
- Then make sure to add AT LEAST 10 event reminders (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) to your account. Each one will earn you 40 points.
- After you input all 10 reminders, you will have 400 points
Your 400 points will earn you a $40 savings pass (use like a gift card) that will be sent via email. It may take up to two weeks for the points to post to your account, so be patient! This offer is good through November 30th.
I thought it would be difficult to find something under $40, however they have a "Great Gifts Under $30" that has lots of beautiful bouquets!
Thanks, Saving Money and Living Life!
3 comments:
I did this but my account says "0 points." Has anyone else got this to work?
nope, I called the help line and they said to wait a few days.
I was told today that it is taking 10 business days.
Post a Comment