Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.05.2009

FREE....Compliments of Swagbucks

Quite a while ago I challenged you to save your Swagbucks and use them to purchase gift cards to redeem for Christmas gifts. I promised an update on my score with Swagbucks, and here it is!!

I have saved every Swag Buck I have earned since before June and I have been redeeming them since September on items that will be placed under the Christmas tree! The photo above is what came from Amazon just last week. I paid NOTHING and incurred no shipping charges thanks to my FREE three month trial of Amazon prime.

I have redeemed my Swagbucks mostly on $5 Amazon gift cards (45 Swag Bucks gets you a $5 Amazon Gift Card). All of the items purchased above are from Amazon and the gift cards I have earned through Swagbucks. I have redeemed for other items too, including Starbucks gift cards, Target gift cards and more.

I have been quite impressed with how easy it is to accumulate Swag Bucks. This is definitely something that you can do without spending any extra time per day. If you are searching the internet through Google, why not search through Swagbucks and earn?

If you haven't joined Swagbucks, now is the time to get started! Go here to join using my referral and earn 3 Swag Bucks for signing up! I am sure you will agree with me and love the results!

FREE....Compliments of SwagbucksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if you could do a post on how to earn the swagbucks like you do. I usually get 1 per day but by the post of toys you look like you had a ton. How do you get so many?
Even on Fridays the most I got was 3. What is your secret?

laynee1202@yahoo.com

Mommy Has Deals said...

Great job! I love swagbucks!

Anonymous said...

I have been avoiding Swagbucks thinking it would be not worth my time but i am now reconsidering!!! Thanks for your review and the picture said it all for me! I am going to join now. thanks!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Well keep in mind that she is making (I think it's up to 100 swagbucks) per every person she gets to sign up (so everyone who clicks on her link) I was one of them :) Im sure that's where a MAJOR amount of her's come from!! On average you earn about 1 to 3 everyday... they do add up (slowly but it's still totally worth it!) I think I have about 90 swagbugs (worth a little more than $10.00 in Amazon.com gift cards) and I've been a member for like a month or so maybe 5-6 weeks AT MOST! It's for literally doing nothing new other than changing your search engine. So, it's worth it for sure.

Lindsey in Ohio said...

I joined about three months ago, sent all my relatives and friends an email with my referral link and I have been able to to get over 1100 Swagbucks with my earnings and their earnings. You have to be strategic with it. You can't just expect to gain from searching. Check the Swagbucks blog for codes and definitely use the toolbar. THIS MORNING ON MY FIRST SEARCH I HIT 3 SWAGBUCKS! This is not difficult!!!

Anonymous said...

I joined several months ago and it only took me a few weeks to rack up enough to get two $10 Amazon gift cards. I think that is pretty amazing considering you are not doing anything extra and you are earning $10 for it! That was just for searching. I have since learned some other great ways to earn extra Swag! If you get an email from Swagbucks make sure you read it. They ususally send codes. Plus search away on Fridays. A friend I referred won 100 Swagbucks on a Friday. I only buy the Amazon cards because you get the most money for your bucks that way.

Great idea to save and buy for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Type "Google" in the search bar- I hit at least one swag buck more than 50% of the time with it.

Anonymous said...

You were right about "google" - I just went and did it and sure enough, I got a SB! Thanks!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.