Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

11.04.2009

HOT Target Deal: FREE Listerine Smart Rinse

Here is another great deal at Target courtesy of Kristi at More Than Cents:

Now through November 22, Target is running a $5 Gift Card Promotion when you buy 3 select Listerine products(psa $3.99). The double packs of Listerine Smart Rinse are included in this offer and priced $3.99.

Deal Idea:

Buy 6 Smart Rinse Double Packs = $23.94
-(3) B1G1 Listerine Agent Cool Blue 500mL OR Smart Rinse 500mL, up to $5.05 (8/2 SS2)
-(3) $1/1 Listerine Agent Cool Blue OR Listerine Smart Rinse 500ml (10/4 SS or 6/21 SS)
Pay $8.97 + tax
Receive (2) $5 Target Gift Cards

After taxes, you will have 6 FREE Smart Rinse Double Packs and some money left over!

HOT Target Deal: FREE Listerine Smart RinseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Colleen said...

We didn't get the $1/1 SS coupon on 10/4, but I did find a printable here:

http://www.listerinekids.com/coupons.jsp

Thanks for the tip!

Vinny said...

I find your deal very useful although I had some trouble finding particular store in my town. Nevertheless, this portal has proven to be an asset when it comes to googling keywords relating to cash and earning money.

I run a somewhat similar website at http://www.FreeOnlineCashNow.com where I advise people on how to get free cash online with not much work. So far, the response has been crazy and I would love it if an esteemed writer like you will be able to visit it and pen some thoughts about it.

Regards,
Vinny.
Owner of website: http://www.FreeOnlineCashNow.com

Elida said...

I tried this deal yesterday, and I didn't get two gift cards....

:(

Anonymous said...

target computer limits one giftcard per transcations thats why.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.