Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.09.2009

$5/1 Hallmark Coupons Still Available

I am posting this as a reminder to use your $5/1 Hallmark coupons! The printable coupons are still available HERE. Make sure to get your two before they are gone! Hallmark has so many items priced at $5.95. Look for chocolates, ornaments, knick-knacks and wrapping paper (get two rolls for around $1 after the coupon) and don't forget cards!

Go here to see what I have scored so far! I have five more coupons to use and hope to get there one of these days! I'll keep you updated on my scores, so check back! Leave a comment if you've found some great deals at Hallmark using your coupons!

$5/1 Hallmark Coupons Still AvailableSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

ceebee said...

Not surprised that Hallmark has been offering so many deals lately. I had read an article a few months back about how the popularity of Hallmark Ornament collecting is declining. Can't say if that is really true or not as I don't know.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.