ShopAtHome is offering some incredible cash back opportunities this holiday season. I hope you have been able to take advantage of the great opportunity to save money by shopping with ShopAtHome! It is incredibly easy to get cash back with all the online retailers at the ShopAtHome website.
Earn Cash Back on Your Gift Card Purchases!
Did you also know that ShopAtHome offers gift cards from popular retailers like Barnes & Noble, Home Depot, Kohl's and many others? In fact they offer gift cards from over 150 stores! This is yet another way to get cash back from ShopAtHome! Check out all their gift cards HERE.
$100 Gift Card Giveaway
ShopAtHome has graciously offered to give one of my readers a $100 gift card of their choice, just in time for the holidays! You must be a registered member of ShopAtHome in order to win this giveaway. If you are not currently a member at ShopAtHome, just go HERE first and register before entering. You'll automatically get $5 deposited into your account when you make your first purchase!
Enter this giveaway up to four times! Here's how:
1). Leave a comment and let me know which gift card you would choose if you are the winner. Make sure to leave your email address.
2.) Follow me on twitter and/or tweet about this giveaway and then let me know. Leave your email address so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
3.) Blog about this giveaway and come back and leave me a link to your post. Leave your email address.
4.) Become a fan of ShopAtHome at Facebook.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, December 10th! Good luck!

119 comments:
I would probably spend it at Home Depot. I'm constantly in project mode these days...thanks MSM. rands91@hotmail.com
I think I would pick Barnes & Noble, but the American Express card would be nice, too.
I would probably choose Beauty.com!
calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow on twitter as "calidreamin87"
I'm a fan of shop at home on Facebook!
I would probably choose Walmart - I now, not exciting but we could use it.
Boy, this would be a hard decision! I am thinking that I would either Home Depot or Toys R Us! Both would help me finish up my Christmas shopping! Thanks for the great opportunity!
Shawn
What a great give-away right at Christmas! WOW! I would pick Walmart to finish my Christmas shopping for my grandchildren!
Pam
pamandneilditz@yahoo.com
I would love to have the gift card to New York and Company. I need new professional clothes desperately, but it seems there is always something more "pressing" to spend the hard earned cash on!
I would probably get an Amazon, because I have 2 gifts I need to buy from there.
cjanthony17@hotmail.com
I would want the American Express gift card. cschow (at) gmail dot com
I would want the American Express Gift card - lilkimfreebies@hotmail.com I could spend it ANYWHERE :)
I'm a fan of Shop at Home on facebook: lilkimfreebies@hotmail.com (But through a different email address than the one I used to sign up at Shop at Home)
I couldn't find one for Target but if they offered one for there it's the one I would like to win... if not I do love Kohls!
Home Depot!! I have a long list of projects to tackle!
lmwatson24@yahoo.com
I would get the American Express. Thanks!
sherri.kramer@att.net
Kohls would be my choice. Thanks for the chance.
katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.
I am a fan of Shop at home on facebook.
katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.
I would want the American Express Gift card -
I would love the American Express card to buy Christmas Presents! :)
I blogged about your give-away! Count me in for another chance ;)
Shawn
I am a fan on Facebook! I love this "making money" off of things that I would ordinarily buy anyways! Thanks again for opportunity!
Shawn
I would get a giftcard for Kohl's and give it to my wife for Christmas! That way my shopping would be DONE! Thanks!
Kurt
gordon24luvr@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter.....chance #4 for me! Have my fingers crossed ;)
Shawn
It was so hard to choose. I'd like the American Express if I were to win, that way I can use it just about anywhere.
BTW, my email is
scentreprenuer@aol.com
I'd like the American Express if I were to win.
I am following you on Twitter
theproverbswife
email scentreprenuer@aol.com
I think I would choose Target...I love that store! Thanks for the chance!
oldnavyash@aol.com
I follow you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/smash906/status/6290977418
oldnavyash@aol.com
I am a fan of ShopAtHome on Facebook
oldnavyash@aol.com
I'd like American Express gift card, thank you!
@tcarolinep follower and tweet http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/6294989430
Fan of ShopAtHome at Facebook@tcarolinep JessieKatie S.
Blogged. http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/12/giveaway-money-saving-madnesscom.html
I would probably want the American Express.
vobeach@hotmail.com
I would want the American Express gift card, or if that wasn't available, then maybe KMart (if available).
ruthsmither(at)juno(dot)com
I became a fan of Shop At Home on Facebook.
ruthsmither(at)juno(dot)com
American Express, hands down! Thanks!
american express
I would choose the Home Depot gift card, as we just recently bought a new house and are trying to rennovate a few areas of it.
My e-mail is aegifford@yahoo.com
I'm also a fan of Shop at Home on facebook.
My e-mail is aegifford@yahoo.com
I would pick Amazon. Thanks for the giveaway.
luvtosave at gmail.com
twitter follower luv_to_save and tweeted
http://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/6307458536
fan of shop at home as ethel o.
luvtosave at gmail.com
I blogged http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/12/100-gift-card-giveaway-to-shopathome.html
luvtosave at gmai.com
fan on facebook...
we are currently buying a new house and could really use the extra cash to re-stock the pantry..I would get the american express card!
thank you for all your hard work!
debra.rice@yahoo.com
I would choose Target.
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
Followon twitter - lecture102
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
Shopathome facebook fan
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
What a great giveaway! I would choose Sam's Club.
melissa_9499@yahoo.com
Probably a wal-mart giftcard. addy is blumary1978@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of shop at home on facebook.
blumary1978@yahoo.com
I also started following you on twitter. Thanks for chance to win.
blumary1978@yahoo.com
i just became a fan on facebook of shop at home. i would love the toys r us gift card for sure! dawn
last comment was from me forgot my email-- dawn_kavan@yahoo.com
I'd love to have a gift card to any of these retailers but my 1st choice would be Sears. Thanks for the opportunity!
via12300 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would pick the home depot card because my husband's honey to do list is getting longer all the time. He would love it ha ha!
I would spend it on Sephora or Home Depot. Sephora would help me stock up on make up for my daughter who just loves their products. Home Depot.. maybe a new vanity for the bathroom. Looks like endless places to spend $100.
Forgot to leave my email address
dbrown293@verizon.net
Connie
I would use the money at Home Depot. We are finishing the basement! Thanks!
apple7555@gmail.com
I would pick Macys or Target. With a family of four, there's always something to buy!
paulistern1@gmail.com
I just became a fan on facebook, too!
I'd choose target
I follow you iin twitter
@goodieslist
and tweeted
http://twitter.com/goodieslist/status/6342249072
nieceydoc@yahoo.com
I'm a fan of shop at home on facebook
nieceydoc@yahoo.com
nieceyd@gmail.com
I would have to say Ann Taylor or Sephora b/c I still have Christmas gifts to buy. Thank you for all your hard work and this wonderful opportunity. Erin
I would love to get a Target gift card. This would be great for the holidays with some needed groceries and small presents.
cam8724@yahoo.com
I would choose the Home Depot card because we are renovating a few rooms in our house right now.
design4less@yahoo.com
We're remodeling our bathroom so a Home Depot card would come in very handy.
Twitter follower & I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/6365692168
Shop at Home Facebook Fan (Michelle Hudak)
I'd choose the walmart card please.
lighthousee27(at)gmail.com
Following you on twitter & tweeted.
http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6365766012
lighthousee27(at)gmail.com
I'm a fan of ShopAtHome at Facebook.
id- Lighthouse twentyseven
lighthousee27(at)gmail.com
I would choose Home Depot because I would really like to save towards a dishwasher. With 5 of us, Im constantly doing dishes. Thanks.
ktv11@hotmail.com
This would be so great! I'd love to get a American Express gift card or an ULTA gift card. Thanks!
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I follow on Twitter (lipstickncandy) and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/lipstickncandy/status/6450032691
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I became a fan of ShopAtHome on Facebook (Amber Hodge)
shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
I tweeted about the giveaway lilkimfreebies @ hotmail.com
I'd pick Target cuz I LOVE that store ;)
stevesouth361 @ yahoo.com
I would choose either a Kmart, Wal Mart or Toys R Us card to help finish Christmas shopping.
I follow you on Twitter.
I'm a fan of the Shop At Home Facebook page.
I would want the American Express, seems more versatile to me. michellelovestosave@gmaildotcom
I would definitely pick the Walmart gift card. If I won it would help so much, I havent been able to buy christmas presents yet so it would definitely help. I could buy everyone something at Walmart.
Mbourget@ymail.com -Melissa
The American Express card would be nice - more options that way.
I am a mameber of Shop at Home.
vobeach@hotmail.com
I would like an Amazon card to finish gift giving for grandchildren.
I would choose the Borders card. I am currently a Shop at Home member. Thanks for the chance!
Tweet, thanks again!
http://twitter.com/WendiP/status/6471159558
parodi821 at yahoo dot com
I would want the American Express gift card! Thanks!
kigallegosathotmaildotcom
I follow you on twitter!
I'm a fan on Facebook!
I am registered with Shop At Home. I would shop at Barnes and Noble to improve my knowledge on triathlon training. Thanks for the promotion!
I am also a fan of Shop at Home on FB!
rjalas@hotmail.com (I forgot my email on my previous post about shopping at Barnes and Noble.)
I would love to win an Amazon card, since my husband needs a new wedding ring after losing weight
rosehendrickson07@gmail.com
I am now a fan of Shop at home! :)
Rosehendrickson07@gmail.com
I would use the Home Depot gift card, it could always be used at our house! My email is geminirugger@aol.com
Kmart would be just fine :)
Twitter follower :)
I would choose a Sears gift card.
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
I would choose Kohl's!
I follow you on twitter @desmoinesdealin
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
Barnes & Noble!
Would love a Kohl's, Target, or Wal-Mart. Thanks so much!
wxgeek@yahoo.com
Stephanie
I would like the Target GC. Thanks!
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com
follow & tweeted
http://twitter.com/momof3dolls/status/6487994457
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com
ShopAtHome FB fan (momof3dolls)
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com
target
jeancannon3 at yahoo dot com
I would choose Walmart.
SamneneD@aol.com
blog entry
http://momof3dolls.blogspot.com/2009/12/shop-at-home-giveaways.html
momof3dolls at hotmail dot com
I would choose Walmart
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a fan of Shop At Home on Facebook. (Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I'm a member of Shop at Home and I'd LOVE a JoAnn's gift card!
Thanks for the giveaway!
misterjimmy at sbcglobal dot net
I would choose the American Express gift card.
pkildow at gmail dot com
I'd choose a Visa gift card :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Following on Twitter and Tweeted
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogged
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
ShopAtHome Facebook fan
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com
I would choose Barnes and Noble. I spend a lot of time and money there.
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment