Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

12.10.2009

$1/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Coupons--Print 7 Coupons!


I posted this last night but a reader has alerted me to the fact that the second link prints possibly 5 or more! Now to find a sale... let me know if you see a great way to use these!

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has reset their coupons! You can now print four $1/1 coupons! The last time these were available I was able to score free tubs of butter with a pre-Thanksgiving sale!

IE Link or Firefox Link Expires 2/14/10
IE Link or Firefox Link Expires 2/17/10

This should give you plenty of time to seek out a great sale!

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

$1/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Coupons--Print 7 Coupons!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I wasn't able to print from the first link, but the 2nd link worked and it let me print it 5 times per computer (IE link).

Unknown said...

I got 7 total from both links...thanks!

Unknown said...

I take that back - I have 8 total. Somehow I was able to go back and print one more from the bottom.

Anonymous said...

I was able to print 4 from each link. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was able to print 5 from each link! So I have a total of 10 coupons. My husband thinks I am crazy! lol But he won't think I am crazy when I find a great deal and get free butter! :-)

Sharayah said...

I was also able to get 5 coupons from each link! Thanks so much!!

The Aldrich's said...

Harris Teeter has I Can't Believe It's Not Butter BOGO this week. It comes out to $1.24 each and with this coupon they would be 24 cents each. Now that is some cheap butter. have a great day and thanks for all the work you do.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.