
***Update: Sorry, it looks like this rebate is available for Canadian residents only***
Glade is offering a new rebate! Earn a $5 President's Choice Gift Card with the purhase of two Glade products! Print the rebate form HERE for more details. This rebate is valid Sept 21, 2009 through January 31, 2010. This is a very HOT deal with the current holiday items at Walmart with $1.50 coupons inside! Go here to see my previous post outlining that deal.
Work this deal at Walmart:
Buy two Glade Holiday Tins, Refills, or Glass Holders $2.25 each = $4.50
Use two $1.50 coupons from inside the tins (-$3.00)
Pay $1.50, get back a $5 gift card!
If you have this coupon it makes the deal even better:
Use the insert coupon FREE Refill wyb a Scented Oil Holder to get another FREE item! Find the coupon in the 11/1 SS insert and the 12/6 SS inserts!
Plus, you can do (8) EIGHT rebates per envelope!!!
Thanks a bunch, Stacey!
12.10.2009
New Glade $5 Presidents Choice Rebate for Canadians
Posted by Michelle at 12/10/2009
4 comments:
I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I think this is only good on Canadian Purchases.
You are right. I changed it to reflect that. Thanks for the heads up!
It would have been a sweet deal. I have tons of receipts @ home and was getting ready to start printing the form it just looked crazy.
Thanks for the info.
Sorry! I got too excited I guess!! I have piles of receipts too!
Post a Comment