Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.14.2010

$1/1 All Detergent Coupon & Walmart Deal


Coupons.com has a new coupon:  Save $1/1 any All  Detergent  50-oz. or larger.  Try zip code 90210 if you don't see the coupon.

Walmart currently has the 50-oz All Small and Mighty (also 50 load) bottles on "Rollback" for $5 - a very HOT price!  The smaller bottles are $4.95.  Use the coupon above to get the huge bottles for just $4 each.

Don't forget the $2/1 All coupon and deal I told you about here.  That's an even sweeter deal!

Thanks, Clippin with Carie!

$1/1 All Detergent Coupon & Walmart DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

The coupon is actually for any all detergent 50 oz or greater, so Small & Mighty will not meet the ounce requirement. You'll have to buy the 2x concentrated instead; they make a 50 oz bottle. Thanks for all your great deals!

Anonymous said...

YEs it will! I have some in my stockpile and I just went to check it again. Walmart has All Small and Mighty 50 oz for $5.

I bought 15 of them last week with the $2/1 coupons!

I will change it to any All though!

Thanks, Joanie!

Money Saving Madness said...

Ooops. Comment above from Michelle

Kisha said...

Do you have a Big Lots? They have the smaller (32 oz) bottles for $2.50 this week. They don't accept coupons, but Wal-Mart price matches. :) I have a stack of $3/2 All detergent coupons that should make it $1 for 32 loads.

http://morethanalittle.com/2010/01/13/cheap-surf-and-all-laundry-detergent/

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.