Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.10.2010

FREE at Staples: 1/10 - 1/16


I started doing Staples deals a few months ago.  It was basically a test run to see if I could "roll" the Staples rewards into deals that produced more Staples rewards and rebates.  I have been very pleased with the program and the ease of use!  I save my rewards until there are great deals that produce more rewards.  Last week I was able to roll 100% of my ink rewards into items that will produce more rebates/rewards--success!  If you took advantage of the Duracell Battery Deals, those rewards should be coming soon!

Here are the best deals I see for this week.  All of these items are 100% FREE after Staples Rewards.  This is a great place to start if you want to take advantage of Staples Rewards and Rebate program.  Another great way to get started is to turn in ink cartridges for $3 in Rewards each - you'll start off with no OOP.

  • Staples writing pads 6 pack --$7.99, Get $7.99 in Rewards
  • Bankers Box 6 pack --$9.99, Get $9.99 in Rewards
  • Staples Folder, 50 box --$8, get $8 in Rewards
  • Staples #10 Envelopes --$7.99, get $7.99 in Rewards
  • Zebra Sarasa Retractable Gel Pens 5 pk.-- $3.99, Get $3.99 in Rewards
  • Staples Small Binder Clips 40/box --$3.39, get $3.39 in rewards
Go here to view the entire ad.

FREE at Staples: 1/10 - 1/16SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.