Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.19.2010

Get $10 for Opening a PayPal Student Account


Open a PayPal Student Account for your teen and PayPal will credit their account with $10 courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters!  This offer is good for those who sign up through January 25th only.  $10 will be deposited by February 15th.   You must have or create a PayPal account that will be linked to your teen's account.  Each parent may open up to four student accounts for a total of $40.

Get $10 for Opening a PayPal Student AccountSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

6 comments:

Sandra said...

My friend did this for her son and he never got the $10 credit! She did this before Christmas was suppose to have the $10 credited by Dec. 8th, and never got it!

The Proverbs Wife said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm not sure this will work due to term #2 of the offer:

To receive the Offer, you must: 2) receive an email directly from PayPal inviting you to participate in this Offer

I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

I see that you are required to enter your bank account information before gaining the offer. I'm not comfortable with them having that info! Thanks anyway.

Money Saving Madness said...

I have a PayPal account. I saw this offer which was an advertisement when I logged into my account yesterday. It was not emailed directly to me. I read the terms and did not see any reason for alarm. I think it will work.

As for credit card info. I believe PayPal to be 100% secure or I wouldn't be using it myself. Of course, each person has to decide for themselves!

Anonymous said...

IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!
I DID THIS OFFER LAST TIME THEY OFFERED IT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO. SINCE I DID NOT RECEIVE THE OFFER DIRECTLY FROM AMERICAN EAGLE I WAS NOT CREDITED THE MONEY.
YOU CAN TRY IT DOES NOT HURT BUT DONT EXPECT TO SEE THEY MONEY UNLESS YOU RECEIVED THE OFFER DIRECTLY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I would bet a month's pay this will work. It is advertised on Yahoo! It is CERTAINLY not email specific. Plus this is a NEW offer that is running only a week. It is not the same as the last offer.

You have nothing to lose!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.