Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.19.2010

High Value Sunbelt Granola Bars Coupon


Sunbelt is offering this Buy One, Get One FREE coupon good on any Sunbelt Granola or Fruit and Granola Bars.  This is a PDF so you can print as many as you need -within reason!

I have seen this brand at Walmart but they are not in the granola bar aisle.  At my store they are found in a wire rack display in the bread aisle, near the Little Debbie Snacks.  These are much less expensive than other granola bars.  I am thinking around $1.59-$1.79 a box, but I could be wrong.  Let us know if you buy these and how much they are!

Thanks, MoJo Savings!

High Value Sunbelt Granola Bars CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

momma-lana said...

I haven't bought them in a while but that price seems right and they are really good if you like the chewy ones.

momma-lana said...

Just looked at the coupon and it says you must buy a Family Pack priced at 2.19 to 2.59 and then you get one free.

Anonymous said...

These are really good and the fruit bars are cheaper than the Nutragrain

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.