Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

1.12.2010

Possible FREE Kids Meal Items at Burger King



First, let me say that this didn't work for me,  but others are reporting it does work and have received 10 coupons good for FREE Kid's Meals at Burger King.

Click on this link-- no coupon will print but you'll be prompted to enter friend's email addresses.  Send it to yourself.

This showed up immediately in my email, others report it takes a while.  Be patient.  If you get lucky, this may print from your email - -It did not for me.  If you can print it, you may be able to get 10 coupons!

Let me know what you find!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

Possible FREE Kids Meal Items at Burger KingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

7 comments:

Monica said...

Didn't print for me. It said "sorry you have already printed the coupon" even though I hadn't

Anonymous said...

Ditto for me.

Anonymous said...

Same for me :(

Anonymous said...

Worked for me yesterday, I got 10! WOOT WOOT!!

Anonymous said...

Worked for me today! I got 10!

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me. I'd love to know more details so I can try to find out where it came from!

CJ said...

It told me no more offers were available.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.