Reach Floss $.97
-$1/1 coupon from the 3/7 RP
Final Price: FREE!
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 4 Pack $1
-$1/2 printable coupon
$.50 each after coupon!
Sure for Men Deodorant $1.96
-$1/1 coupon from the 2/28 SS insert
$.98 each!
Crisco Cooking Spray $1.98
-$.55/1 printable coupon
Final Price $1.43 Kotex Liners $1
Use the $1/1 coupon HERE (use zip 63366)
FREE after coupons!
Yo Plus 4-pack Yogurt $2
Use the $1/1 coupon HERE
$1 after coupons!
Grands Biscuits Jr (5 ct) $.74
-$1/2 printable coupon
$.24 each after coupon!
Bird's Eye Vegetables $1?
-$1/4 printable coupon
Approx. $.75 each
Gold Medal Flour 5 lb $1.59
-$.75/1 from Coupons.com (previously available)
$.79 for 5 lbs!
Slim Jim Canister (16 count) $2.98
-$1/1 Slim Jim Printable
$1.98 after coupon
Barilla Piccolini Pasta $1.27
-$.55/1 coupon from the 3/7 SS
Final Price: $.72
Rimmel Mascara $2.97
-$3/1 from the All You March
Final Price: FREE!
Hormel Chili with Beans $1.25
-$1.25/3 coupon from the 3/7 SS
Final PRice: $.75 each wyb 3
Yo-Baby 3-in-1 Meals $1
-$1/1 printable coupon
Yoplait Frozen Smoothie (freezer) $2.25
-$1/1 Yoplait coupon from the 2/7 SS
-$1.25/1 printable coupon
-$1/1 printable coupon
Final Price: as low as $1 each
Dannon Dan-O-Nino Yogurt $1.97
-$1/1 coupon from the 2/7 SS
$.97 per 6-pack!
SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp $1.58
-$1/1 any SeaPak coupon from the 2/7 SS
$.58 per box!
Reach Floss $.97
-$1/1 printable coupon
FREE after coupon!
Club Crackers $1.94
-$1/1 coupon from the 2/1 Parade Mag.
$.94 per box
Beech Nut Let's Grow Toddler Meals $1.08
-$1/1 coupon from the 1/3/10 SS
Pay $.08 after coupon!
Wardley's Fish Food $1.50 - $2
-$2/1 printable coupon
FREE After coupon!
Starkist Tuna Pouch $.98
-$1/1 printable coupon
-$1/1 coupon from Woman's Day February Issue
FREE after coupon!
Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt $2.23
-$1/1 coupon from the 1/03/10 SS GM insert
Pay $1.23 after coupon
Lunchables Subs without drink $1.76
-$.75/1 printable couponPay $1.01 after coupon!
Crab Classic $2.50
-$1/1 printable HERE
Pay $1.50 after coupon!
Johnson's Bath Buddies $.97
-$1/1 printable coupon and HERE
FREE after coupon!
Chef's Requested Beef Fillets $3.96
Pay $.98 after coupon!
Band-Aids $1.07 & up
-$1/1 coupon from the 1/03 RP insert
As low as $.07 after coupon!
Rolaids 3-pack $1.62
-$4/2 coupon from the 1/03 RP insert
FREE after coupon!
Did you find a great deal at Walmart? Let us know in the comments!

11 comments:
February Woman's Day has a $1 off any Carefree pantyliners which are $1 for the small packs at Walmart - FREE! :)
I tried to use the coupons on the card games and they wouldnt let me. They said it has to match the picture. Has anyone had any success using the coupons with the card games?
I used the coupons with the card games fine at Target. At Walmart, they said it had to match the picture. Told me the same for the Rolaids coupon. I told her they couldn't possible put every rolaids, pepcid, immodium, etc. product in the picture. The manager replied with, "it says it's one coupon per purchase anyways." She was AWFUL!!! When I tried to explain to her what a "purchase" was, she said, "well we have the right to limit your purchases anyways." Why? Because you're too stupid to understand them so you pull that one out??? I dumped my whole bag onto the belt and walked out!
Well ladies, Walmart has a coupon policy. Print and carry it.
Those coupons do not specify games or cards. They worked fine for me in two seperate trips. And I don't know how anyone could make up rules that Hasbro didn't! Print them in black and white, then they can't say it has to match exactly.
Always follow this Money Saving Madness rule of thumb:
DO NOT use coupons in a checkout line with a middle aged woman cashier. They scrutinize coupons and make up rules. I always look for young cashiers and men. I NEVER, NEVER have any trouble!
Is this a new lunchable coupon? Is there a zip code to use? Thanks
So true about the checker! I was in line for a young guy, and an old lady opened up and told me to come over... how do you say, "No, I'd like to wait for the 4 people ahead of me" and not look suspicious!
'Totally agree too! The older checkers get so flustered! Guy checkers never argue, they are smart in knowing, " us women are always right", hehe
I used 5 coupons for the card games and 4 tuna coupons that I also had. The only one I could not use was the SORRY coupon but other wise I was good. I did use a young male cashier. He didn't say anything.
The first time I used the game coupons at Wal-Mart the cashier wouldn't accept the one for Sorry because the register beeped at her when she scanned it. She didn't even want to scan the other ones, but I pressed the issue,she scanned them,and they went through fine. She went on and manually entered the one for Sorry. The same thing happened again at another location and after arguing my point, the cashier pretended to enter it in...I didn't catch what she did until I got home. I called to complain and ended up getting a $5.00 giftcard!! Much easier to do at Target!
I always look for the guy checkers myself. Less drama!
I can't use the Knox coupon :( I have tried 3x at Walmart and they said it was way too much overage..stinks
Post a Comment