Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.03.2010

FREE Jumpstart Preschool & Kindergarten Software

The Costco online "Deal of the Day" is this Jumpstart Preschool & Kindergarten software!  It is FREE after rebate--TODAY ONLY!  Here is how it works:

Purchase Jumpstart Preschool & Kindergarten 2-CD set for $17.99.  Shipping is FREE.  Your purchase will arrive in 7-10 days.  Mail in the rebate form and get the full $17.99 back!

This is an awesome way to build your software library for FREE!  I'll be snagging one of these for my kiddos!

Thanks, MoJo Savings!

FREE Jumpstart Preschool & Kindergarten SoftwareSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I have to be a Costco member to get the rebate? Anyone know?

Anonymous said...

I don't think so!

Sybil said...

Yes...I had to put in my Costco number on the rebate form. Sorry.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.