It seems impossible that there is yet another new link for the Home Made Simple coupon booklet from P&G, however I received this today in my email and it allowed me to sign up again!
This one is for $30 in savings and promises a $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal coupon.
These booklets contain some higher value P&G coupons and are worth the time it takes to sign up. It takes about 6-8 weeks for them to arrive.

3 comments:
Yah Whoo! I just got mine. It said due to the high demand that mine will be shipped out in 6 to 8 weeks. Thank you very much Money Saving Madness.
Thanks for posting this and all the other helpful work you do! I'm not a good commenter, but I do try to de-lurk from time to time.
I signed up before when you listed the addresses and just signed up now. Every time it told me it would be here in 6-8 weeks. I decided on this "new" link to try to submit my responses, and it is letting me submit them over and over and after three times (still using the same link) it's telling me I will be receiving a book. However, I don't think I'm going to get all of these books. I just think the links have something funny with them that's allowing people to sign up over and over but only receive "one per household," giving people the impression that they are all different. Perhaps try signing up using all of the same information again using the exact same link, and you'll find that it's not telling people that you've signed up for it (even though you already did). Hopefully I'm making sense! :)
Post a Comment