Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

2.16.2010

Save $1/1 Snikiddy Fries

Complete this survey and help name the next two kinds of baked fries, and you'll receive a $1/1 coupon good toward your next purchase of Skikiddy!

You can also join their newsletter and get a coupon good for $1 off!

Have you tried this brand?  I have never seen it in my area!

Save $1/1 Snikiddy FriesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I found them at sprouts

Tami B said...

Babies R Us has them. My god son loves them. I buy him 10 bags at a time.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Tami. my daughter is a big fan- we buy at babies r us.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.