Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.10.2010

$1/1 Smucker's Uncrustables Coupon Reset

Smucker's has reset their $1/1 Uncrustables coupon!  This is good news, as these are my son's favorite food!  He could eat PB&Honey Uncrustables for every meal every day of the week!

The bad news is that Walmart has raised the price to $2.50 per 4 pack box.  Target had them for $2.04 (they still might?).  Watch for a sale!

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!

$1/1 Smucker's Uncrustables Coupon ResetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Kristy said...

You can get them at Publix this week for $0.45 a box! With this coupon and a store coupon.

Sherri said...

I was wondering if someone could tell me what section of the store uncrustables are in. I've never bought them before so I can't find them. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous said...

They are in the freezer section. But I tried to print it and the campain is over =[

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.