Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.03.2010

13 FREE Swagbucks for Uploading Your Photo

Swagbucks is offering 13 Swag Bucks when you upload a picture for your profile.  You can do this through April 1, 2010 to earn 13 Swag Bucks.  Read all about it HERE. 

This is an easy way to earn some Swagbucks.  Remember 13 Swagbucks is like 1.3 on the old system.  Everything has been multiplied by 10.

JOIN TODAY!
Take advantage of all these codes and promotions from Swagbucks!  It's free and fun to earn rewards which can then be turned into MONEY!  This is my favorite rewards program out there!  Just search the internet as you usually would on Google, but do it through the Swagbucks website.  You will randomly be rewarded with "Swag Bucks"  which can be redeemed for gift cards and prizes.

EARN 60 Swag Bucks through tomorrow when you join HERE and use MICHELLESCODE (case sensitive).  This offer will expire tomorrow, so hurry!!

13 FREE Swagbucks for Uploading Your PhotoSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Alissa@CraftyEndeavor.com said...

I wish I didn't upload my photo before they decided to give out swagbucks for it. Maybe I could upload a different one.

Anonymous said...

question- i am new to this swagbucks thing and dont understand all the ins and outs. is there a maximum number of times you can win per day? for instance, i won 10 swagbucks this morning so I stopped searching and just went about my business on the computer. If I had continued searching for the sites I was going to visit would I have the opportunity to win again, or is it once per day no matter what?thx

Money Saving Madness said...

No, you can win several times per day but don't expect to win them back to back. I usually search in the morning, sometime throughout the day and a couple times in the evening. I have won 4-5 times per day.

Becka said...

Alissa, you will still get your bonus swagbucks for the pic. It's on the twitter feed. :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.