Stack the $1/1 Target Band-Aids Coupon with the $1/1 Band-Aids Manufacturer's coupon from the 1/3/10 RedPlum insert and you'll score FREE Band-Aids at Target! Select boxes are priced around $2 or under! Coupons are valid through 3/21.
Thanks, Totally Target!

4 comments:
Just an idea...even if you have too many band-aids, get some and donate to a local hospital. Most can't afford these character band-aids, and they'll really brighten a sick child's day!
You mention the 3/31 red plum insert. Is that 3/31/09 or the one that will come out at the end of the month. Which redplum has coupons?
Like Sara above, I'm trying to figure out which Red Plum insert this coupon is in. I looked in the 1/31 Red Plum but couldn't find it.
Thanks.
IT IS THE 1/3/10 RP. So sorry for the error!
I have corrected the post and hopefully when you go looking, this time you'll find it!
Post a Comment