Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.30.2010

FREE Plus Money-maker Mighty Dog @ Walmart

Sunday's SmartSource (3/28/10) insert had two great Mighty Dog coupons.  I told you about the first one for a FREE Can of Mighty Dog a few days ago.  There was also a $3/5 Mighty Dog coupon.  Walmart carries the 5.5-oz cans for just $.57 each, giving you $.15 overage!

My Siberian Husky is now going to be a "Mighty Dog"  --LOL!

Thanks, Who Said Nothing in Life is FREE!

FREE Plus Money-maker Mighty Dog @ WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Jessica E. said...

I had to buy 6 cans per coupon, since the 5 were less than $3. I ended up getting 35 cans of the mighty dog for $2.10+tax! I had 5 of the $3/5, and 5 of the free dog foods...not too bad...My chihuahuas will be mighty as well, haha!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.