Buy One 5 lb. Bag of Green Giant® Fresh Klondike Rose™ Potatoes and Get One 5 lb. Bag Green Giant® Fresh Russet Potato Bag FREE! Get your coupon HERE! (Thanks, PAM!)
Do you buy Russet or Idaho? Or doesn't it matter? We are having a bit of a debate at our house. I cannot tell the difference in taste but my husband insists that Idaho taste better and we should pay twice the price!!
3 comments:
Russets are also grown in Idaho. Russets are the most common variety grown in Idaho. Did you mean Idaho versus other growing areas?
We buy whatever is on sale and I've never been able to tell a difference in taste.
I don't know anything about potatoes other than what I see at the store and what I eat :)
We often have potatoes packed as Idaho or Russet. My husband says Idaho is better quality.
Post a Comment