Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.24.2010

Guest Post: Coupons from Companies


The following is a Guest Post from Kristin at Couponing to Disney, author of 5 a Day! Coupons for high dollar amounts and FREE products are "just like cash". In fact, this is a great way to earn free groceries for your family! 

Last summer, I started emailing companies and giving them my opinion of their products. In return, most of them send me coupons for my efforts. I have gotten over 50 coupons for free products just by telling them what I think! A lot of people don't realize that this is a great source for coupons.

The most important thing to remember when emailing companies is to give your honest opinion. I try to get specific as possible. If I was to email Kraft, I wouldn't just say "I love the Kraft products", I would say "My family loves your 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese. It makes our tacos taste so much better and I love the texture! Thanks for making such a great product."
Here are 5 for you to email today:

Delgosso Foods
Windex
Sweet Baby Rays
Hostess/Wonder
Litehouse

Stay tuned for more companies to email each day this week. If you complete them all, you will receive up to 25 coupons by mail! These coupons are often for FREE products or higher value than insert coupons, so this is a great way to build up your coupon stash. Read the previous 5 a day posts HERE to get caught up!

Guest Post: Coupons from CompaniesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it really works i just emailed a couple of companies and they just responded that they are happy they have met my needs and will send me some coupons in the mail.. Oh Thanks So Much!!!

Betsy Taylor-Cardwell said...

I couldnt get through to Hostess, anyone else have problems? Kept saying internal server error.

Anonymous said...

I also had a problem with the hostess site. But so far I've attempted to of the companies listed here and both emailed me stating they were sending coupons. YEAH

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.