Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.10.2010

Home Depot: Two Palms for $9.97

If you are a Home Depot Garden Club member, you should have gotten the B1G1 FREE Houseplant coupon via email.  Home Depot is having a special buy on their Palms for just $9.97 each.  Use the Garden Club coupon to get two for $9.97!  The price is valid beginning tomorrow and the coupon expires on 3/15/10.

Not a member of the Home Depot Garden Club?  Go here to sign up and receive future coupons via email.

Home Depot: Two Palms for $9.97SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Ceci said...

I didn't get one of those :(

Rebecca said...

hmm..i got an email but it was for a propane tank and outdoor bleach.

Anonymous said...

I got the same as Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

I got these in the mail
Sounds great
Are they houseplants??? Palms??

Money Saving Madness said...

I have one in my house so I think they are houseplants!

These came about a month ago via email.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.