Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.31.2010

HOT Price on an Item That Has Saved Me HUNDREDS


Are you thinking about Spring cleaning?  Don't pay someone to steam clean your carpets and don't rent a steamer!  The Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner has SAVED MY life, my carpets and a a TON of money!

This awesome machine has kept my carpets looking brand new through multiple children, spills, illnesses, potty training, and general wear and tear!  Every time I use it (like this morning) I think how much I am saving!  This would have to be one of the most highly recommended products I have ever owned.  I feel that strongly about it.

Here is the description at Amazon:
This powerful home steam vacuum saves you the expense and hassle of having to rent a steam cleaner and keeps rugs, upholstery, and bare floors (other than hardwoods) looking like new. The powerful 12-amp motor combined with five spinning brushes that operate at either high or low speed lift the usual dirt and grime out of carpets. By pulling on the trigger in the comfortable upright handle, this deep cleaner releases the included carpet/upholstery cleaner and hot tap water. For more stubborn stains or for high-traffic areas, this SteamVac also has a Clean Surge feature, which sends an extra blast of cleaning solution into the stain by simply pressing a button on the handle. When cleaning is complete, release the trigger and the SteamVac forces hot air into the cleaning path so you can do a few dry strokes over the stain. This deep cleaner has two separate water tanks to keep clean water apart from dirty water. The top tank holds the detergent and 1 gallon of hot water and automatically mixes the two so you don’t need to get your hands wet. The lower tank holds the dirty solution picked up from the carpet and unlatches to easily pour out into a sink without spilling. For cleaning stairs or upholstery, this deep cleaner has a long 8-foot hose and a special stair/upholstery nozzle that scrubs out spots. Other features of this deep cleaner include a brush indicator, which informs you that the brushes are spinning; an on/off foot pedal; a handle release pedal; and a 27-inch wraparound cord. The Hoover SteamVac is covered by a full one-year warranty.

This SteamVac has worked miracles, save me hundreds of dollars and numerous headaches!  I thank my friend Kim for recommending it to me!

HOT Price on an Item That Has Saved Me HUNDREDSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You. I have been debating on which steam cleaner to buy but didn't know anyone who had one. This helps me out and that is a great price!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I've actually used different cleaners in it from Bissell to OxiClean to simply Dawn dish detergent depending on the need.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.