Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.30.2010

HOT Upcoming CVS Deal on Pantene--3 for $.98!


If you signed up for the FREE Full Size Bottle of Pantene Nature Fusion through Vocal Point a while back, you are in for a real treat next week at CVS!  Use the coupons you received with the shampoo sample to score FREE to $.49 bottles of Pantene shampoo ---WOOT!  The limit is 3!!!

This is an upcoming deal for the week of 4/5 - 4/10:

Buy three Pantene Shampoo , Conditioner (12.6 ~ 13.5 ) or Styler $2.99 each
Use $2.00/1 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner Coupon
Use $3/2 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner Coupon
Pay $3.97, Plus Earn $3 in Extra Bucks!
Final Price:  $.97 for all three bottles!

Thanks, Frugal Living and Having Fun!

HOT Upcoming CVS Deal on Pantene--3 for $.98!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the first Vocal Point product I sampled and it came with 1 $2off coupon for me and 3 $2off coupons for my friends. I guess I will be giving my friends the actaul bottles now, won't I? thanks for posting the deal!

Anonymous said...

Not sure I'm getting the math right. Is it $1 ECB for EACH product you purchase, or $1 ECB when you buy 3?

Anonymous said...

It is $1 EB per bottle

Money Saving Madness said...

I changed the math so it is easier to understand. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW....that IS a great deal.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.