Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.23.2010

Ink Orbit: 85% off March Madness Ink Sale



Ink Orbit is offering a great deal on ink during the month of March!  Check out their prices first before buying at office superstores.  These prices will save you a huge amount of money on ink!

My husband's Canon Pixma:
Staples:  Canon Brand $14.59, Staples Brand $12.99
Ink Orbit Price:  $4.99-$5.99 each

My Brother Laser Printer:
Staples:  Brother High Yield $71.99
Ink Orbit Price:  $34.99

I have been ordering my ink this way for years and have saved big!  Ink Orbit has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If you are not happy with your purchase they will refund your money or replace your ink!

Staples will accept any brand of empty ink cartridges which works out great for me!  I purchase my husband's ink cartridges at $4.99 each and turn them in for $3 each at Staples!  That is a super reward!

Ink Orbit: 85% off March Madness Ink SaleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to find a way to get cheaper ink for my printer. Now that I am printing coupons, it goes FAST.
Thanks so much.

Leah Wentzel said...

thanks for the link!

Time4mom2 said...

PERFECT TIMING for the info!!! I've only had my Canon 860 less than a month and have run out of black, cyan, magenta just from printing coupons!!! Was told this was the best printer for MACS. BTW, the cartridges are $12 - $14 EACH (and their are 5)!!! I had previously been refilling my HP at WAGS with RR's. They don't take Canon :(

Anonymous said...

just another option-
if you have ebates, today only you can get 32% cash back at 123inkjets.com. Plus there are codes avaliable to save you another 10-15% off your purchase. I just checked at my cartridges were cheaper at 123inkjets.com than ink orbit.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.