I just received this email from Kmart:
Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We appreciate your interest in our double coupon event. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 04/04/10 to 04/10/10. Your Kmart is participating.
The rules for this event are:
-Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value are doubled
-Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
-Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
-Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your business and value you as a Sears Holdings customer. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value.
Go here to see a previous Super Doubles trip and the HUGE savings you can score at Kmart. I am really excited and hope my store will not be upholding the 5 coupons per day limit.
How about you? You can email Kmart here to find out: help@customerservice.kmart.com.

9 comments:
Oh my! I just got an email saying we will participate!! This is my first double event.
Sioux City, IA
Up to $2? Does that mean that only coupons up to $2 will be doubled? Or if I have a $4 dollar coupon they will double up to $2 dollars making it $6?
The Kmart in Quincy, IL is participating!
Last time our Kmart had the double coupon event, you were supposed to only be allowed 10, BUT our location let you double up to 75 coupons at the event in a day, so I'm hoping that will be the same this time around!
I sent them an e-mail and got one back saying that ALL PENNSYLVANIA stores will be taking part EXCEPT the following two stores (for anyone living in PA)
2235 EAST STATE STREET HERMITAGE PA Unit # 3824
>910 WILKES BARRE TWP BLVD WILKES BARRE PA Unit # 3628
I sent them an e-mail and got one back saying that ALL PENNSYLVANIA stores will be taking part EXCEPT the following two stores (for anyone living in PA)
2235 EAST STATE STREET HERMITAGE PA Unit # 3824
>910 WILKES BARRE TWP BLVD WILKES BARRE PA Unit # 3628
I received an email from customer service saying that all KMart stores in Michigan will be participating! Woooohoooo!
Kris
www.savging4aseason.blogspot.com
Youngstown, Ohio is participating.
I hope they aren't strict on the 5 coupon limit. :(
Don't bother printing coupons just yet for the Kmart doubles.. I just printed a few and the expiration date is 4/3/10 :( So.. kind of early to plan
Good luck !
I just got a reply saying that all of IN is participating except Richmond. YEAH!!
Post a Comment