Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

3.15.2010

Publix: Hidden Valley Farmhouse Dressing $.45

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals are on sale at Publix this week for $3.45.  Use the $2/1 coupon from the 3/14 SS combined with the $1/1 Publix coupon from the Healthy Meals, Healthy Kids booklet to get it for just $.45 per bottle!

I have been wanting to try this dressing and hope to find it at my stores!

Thanks, Addicted to Saving!

Publix: Hidden Valley Farmhouse Dressing $.45SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

momma-lana said...

It was 3.39 at my Publix. I got the Hickory Bacon with roasted onions. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds yummy and even if it isn't it was only 39 cents! I plan to get 2 more on Wed.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.