Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!
Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.
Hurry on over to Swagbucks homepage and you'll find a hidded Swag Code in the flashing ads. Read the caption and it will be obvious to you! It is worth 10 Swag Bucks.
Not a member? Go here to get started with 30 Swag Bucks and earn free money for searching the internet!
sorry I don't get it! I'm watching the flashing sign! I typed in yahsale,paypalsale.... nothing! Please help me understand how to do this for the next time. What am I missing?
5 comments:
Thanks, MSM! Got it!
Got it! Thanks!
sorry I don't get it! I'm watching the flashing sign! I typed in yahsale,paypalsale.... nothing! Please help me understand how to do this for the next time. What am I missing?
Barb, the code is case sensitive, so you may want to try again!
expired now
Post a Comment