Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.16.2010

Aldi: Bagged Salad $.39, Baby Carrots $.49


I buy my produce exclusively at Aldi because I can't come close to their prices at other stores.  Once a week I stop in and load my cart with produce.  This week I'm in sticker shock--in a good way!

Baby Carrots $.49
Bagged Garden Salad $.39
Mushrooms 8-oz $.69

These prices are advertised.  They were not markdowns due to expiration dates.  Produce prices do vary by store but when they're low, they're low!  I checked around and the prices were within $.20 of those at my store.

Click the receipt to enlarge!

Aldi: Bagged Salad $.39, Baby Carrots $.49SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I am making arrangements now to go to Aldi! Awesome!

STEPH said...

I ALSO BUY ALL MY PRODUCE AT ALDI THANKS TO YOU! AFTER YOUR POST A FEW MONTHS AGO, I DECIDED TO TRY IT OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAVE JUST ON PRODUCE EVERY WEEK.

Amber Schmidt said...

I have been buying my produce at Aldi's nearly exclusively since we moved close to one!!! I also think you can rarely beat the prices on their bread, milk and eggs. I can pretty much do all of my STAPLE shopping there each week for less than $30!!!!! Not bad for a family of 5!!

Anonymous said...

I head you brag about Aldi so much that I saw one on my trip home from Orlando that I stopped and "loaded up" on the great prices of produce/milk/eggs/bread. I was sad we did not have one in south FL. Then just last week I was out shopping and saw a sign that one was comming soon to our area in the Fall. I checked their website and in fact we are getting 3 Aldi's in So. FL
I can't wait and I'll be checking your site for the best deals!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.