Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.16.2010

B1G1 FREE Movie Ticket for 2 Tropicana Points Today

Today only, you can redeem two Tropicana Juicy Rewards points for a Buy One, Get One FREE Movie Ticket!  Go here to redeem your points!  You'll receive a unique code to purchase your ticket through Fandango.com.  The FREE ticket is good through June 16th.

Not a Juicy Rewards member?  Go here to get started.  Then go HERE and fan them on Facebook to earn points!

Thanks, Savvy Spending!

B1G1 FREE Movie Ticket for 2 Tropicana Points TodaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Thank you for the heads up! I haven't been to a movie in probably 10 years, but I really wanted to see TS3 in June and I think the tickets/codes are good until the middle of June. The code is actually for Fandango. I made sure theaters here were part of the deal before I redeemed my points. Does anyone know how much Fandango's "fees" are? I searched the site without becoming a "member" and could not find the cost.

Anonymous said...

I got SCREWED!
$21.00 charged to my debit card.
I am on FIRE- SO MAD
I don't know what to do.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.