Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.30.2010

Groupon: Daily Coupon Deals

Groupon

If you live in or around a major city, you'll want to check out the daily coupon deals at Groupon!  Go here to see today's deal and look at other deals that have been offered.

Each day Groupon will offer up a magnificent deal at a significantly reduced price.  For example, you may be able to purchase a $50 dinner at a specific restaurant for just $25. 

If you have used Groupon and have found a great deal, let us know!

Groupon: Daily Coupon DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Groupon is awesome! While I don't take them up on most of their offers, occasionally there is one I can't pass up. Not too long ago there was a chance to buy a $10 gift certificate at Cold Stone Creamery (major yummy in my book) for only $5! Since this is a place I frequent anyway, I bought three certificates.

Yesterday I used the one of the certificates, and it was accepted without a hitch. It couldn't be simpler to use Groupon. By the way, be sure to scroll down on the Groupon emails that you will receive if you sign up. You'll find quotes from this very cute cat (whose name I believe is Groupon), and some of the quotes are very funny indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I signed up and when I clicked on Today's Deal, it took me back to the sign up page. Is there a glitch or are not enough people signed up in my area? Any pointers as to what I am doing wrong?

Anonymous said...

I just signed up and it worked fine for me. What city are you using?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.