Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.30.2010

Home Depot Home Improver Club Money Saving Offers

I have been a member of the Home Depot Garden Club for over a year now and truly enjoy the coupons via email.  In fact, some of them have made HOT deals for me on items I could not stock up on elsewhere --garbage bags, houseplants, outdoor plants and more!  I received these Garden Club coupons today by mail:

B1G1 FREE Spectracide Bug Stop Home Insect Killer
Save $3, $6 or $9 on Scott's Turf Builder
Save $2 on Kingsford Charcoal
Save $2 on Clorox Pro Outdoor Bleach 32-oz+

Home Depot has a new "club", the Home Depot Home Improver Club!  I just joined a month ago and hope to receive great coupons from them as well!  Their site says join now and get a money saving offer and time saving tips!  Let me know what you get!  (I'm already a member, so I have no idea what they are offering!)

Have you joined the Home Improver Club? 

Home Depot Home Improver Club Money Saving OffersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.