4.29.2010
Sunday Coupon Preview: 5/2/10
I have some exciting news! I will be hosting a giveaway each and every month for a huge envelope of 20 whole inserts and the next giveaway will begin on May 5th! The giveaways will be provided by my friend Kim of Capri Services and myself! I can't wait to fill another reader's mailbox with coupons! The lucky winner this month was Carie ~ congrats!
There are some great coupons coming your way this weekend! Most regions will receive a Smartsource and a Redplum. Go HERE to see the full listing of coupons. If you are a member of the whole insert "coupon club" with Capri Services, you can view the exact listing of coupons HERE! Here are just a few of my favorites.
Nivea Body Lotion - 8.4-16.9 fl oz $1.00/1 (6/30/10)
Nivea Body Wash for Men - 16.9fl oz $3.00/1 (6/30/10)
Nivea Body Wash for Women - 8.4oz-16.9oz $4.00/1 (5/31/10)
Nivea Lip Care - .17-.35oz $1.00/1 (6/30/10)
Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Drink 64oz $1.00/1 (8/31/10)
Target $5.00 gift card with the purchase of two Gillette razors or cartidges ( 6/2/10)
Sorrento stringsters or stickers snack cheese 8oz or larger $3.00/2 (7/31/10)
Pert Plus 3-in-1 or Pert Plus for Men $1.50/1 (6/30/10)

1 comments:
I'm so excited. Thanks so much for this great giveaway!!
Post a Comment