Applebees is having a Teacher Appreciation Day on Tuesday, May 4th! Teachers who show proof with a check stub or ID will get a FREE meal! Be sure to call your Applebees to make sure they are participating.
Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. Make sure to show your appreciation to your child's teacher with a note of thanks! You might even want to let them know they can eat at Applebees for FREE!
Thanks, Who Said Nothing in Life is FREE!
4.30.2010
Teachers: Free Meal at Applebees on May 4
Teachers: Free Meal at Applebees on May 4Posted by Michelle at 4/30/2010
Labels: Restaurant Deals

1 comments:
Hi Michelle,
I posted this deal too and was all excited for tomorrow (I'm a teacher) but when I called two Applebee's near me, they both said their Apprec. Day is June 15, so this may vary by region. Just FYI- you may want to post an update and warn people to check before going! :)
Post a Comment