Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

4.30.2010

Walmart Deals: Updated 4/30

I made a quick trip to Walmart tonight and found some really great deals!  In fact, I saved over $88!  I had absolutely no problem using the any of my coupons including Scotch Brite!

Chips Ahoy Cookies $.50 (in the checkout lane)
-$1/2 printable coupon (good on ANY)
Final Price:  FREE!

Bird's Eye Steamfresh select varieties $1 each
-$.50/1 Bird's Eye veg, pasta or rice from the 5/2 SS insert
Final Price:  $.50

KC Masterpiece Barbeque Sauce $1.46
-$1/1 KC Masterpiece printable (Register to Print)
Final Price:  $0.46 ea. after coupon
 
Campbell’s Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup $1
-$1/2 Campbell’s Condensed “Great for Cooking” Soups printable
Final Price:  $0.50 ea. after coupon!

French’s Mustard (8 oz.) $1
$0.30/1 French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, exp. 5-31-10 (SS 03/21/10)
$0.50/1 French’s Mustard printable
Final Price:  as low as $0.50 ea. after coupon!

Betty Crocker Potato Pouches, $0.78
-$0.40/1 Betty Crocker Box or Pouch Potatoes printable or printable
Final Price:  $0.38 ea. after coupon!

Del Monte Fruit Chillers, $2.22
-$1/1 Del Monte Fruit Chillers Tubes or Cups printable or printable
Final Price:  $1.22 ea. after coupon!

Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough, $2.16
-$1/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable
Final Price:  $1.16 ea. after coupon!

Purina Friskies Party Mix, $1.42
-$1/1 Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats printable
-B1G1 Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats, exp. 4-30-10 (SS 01/24/10)
as low as $0.21 ea. after both coupons!

Ortega Taco Seasoning packets $.58
-$.75/2 or $1/2 coupon from the 4/18 SS
-$1/2 any Ortega product
Final Price:  as low as $.08 each!

McCormick Taco Seasoning $.50
-$.50/1 printable
Final Price:  FREE!

Carefree Pantyliners $.94
-$1/1 any Carefree coupon from the 4/25 SS insert
Final Price:  FRee plus possible overage!

Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce  $2.54
-$2/1 printable coupon (may be gone now)
Final Price:  $.54

Crystal Light Pure Fitness Drink $1.97
-$1/1 printable coupon
Final Price:  $.97

Del Monte Fruit Chillers $2.54
-$1/1 printable coupon -no limit
Final Price:  $1.54

Edwards Pie Singles $1.12 or 2-packs $2.24
-$1/1 coupon from the 4/25 SS
Final Price:  $.12 or $1.24

Mighty Dog 5.5-oz canned food $.57
-$3/5 coupon from the 3/28 SmartSource (exp 5/15)
-FREE coupon from the 3/28 SS (exp 5/1)
FREE plus overage!

Benadryl Itch Relief Stick $2.38
-$5/2 coupon from the 4/11 RedPlum
FREE plus overage!

Scotch Brite Scrub Sponges $.84
-$1/1 printable coupon--no longer available--
FREE plus overage!

Schick Disposable Razor 10+2 pack $1.97
-$2/1 coupon from the 4/11 SS
-$3/1 coupon from the 3/21 SS
FREE plus overage!

Halls Cough Drops $1 to $1.54
-$1/1 coupon from the 3/28 SS
FREE to $.58 each!

Tucks Take Alongs Wipes $2.74
-$3/1 printable coupon
FREE plus overage!

Dannonino Yogurt 6-pack $1.98
-$1/1 from the 3/28 SS
$.98 each!

Simply...GoGurt $2.25
-$1.10/1 printable coupon
$1.15 each after coupon!

Land O Lakes Butter with Olive Oil $1.84
-$.75/1 printable from the 4/11 SS
$1.09 each after printable coupon!

Dannon Super Saver 4-pack Yogurt $1
-$1/2 coupon from the 4/11 SS
$.50 each after coupon

Snuggle Fabric Softener $3.97
-$3/1 coupon from the 3/28 RP (expires 5/2)
$.97 each after coupon!

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar $1.18
-$.50/1 printable coupon
$.68 each after coupon!

Pull Ups Flushable Wipes $1.65
-$1/1 Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes printable
$0.65 ea. after coupon!

Keebler Nut Crisps $1.98
-$1/1 printable coupon or $1.50/1 printable
$.48 - $.98 each after coupon
 
Sara Lee Deli Sliced Lunch Meat $3.98
-$2/1 Sara Lee Pre-Sliced Meat printable
-$0.75/1 Sara Lee Pre-Sliced Meat, exp. 4-30-10 (RP 3/21/10)
as low as $1.98 ea. after coupon!

T.G.I. Friday’s Quesadillas, Chicken Wings, or Spinach Dip $3.12
-$1.50/1 TGIF Snack Product printable
$1.62 ea. after coupon

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $5.97
-$3.75/1 Vaseline Sheer Infusion Product, exp. 5-9-10 (RP 04/11/10)
$2.22 ea. after coupon!

Thanks to Passion for Savings for a few of these deals!

Walmart Deals: Updated 4/30SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where can i get that coupon for vaseline sheer infusion lotion? - Reshma

anu said...

i went to walmart yesterday, and they would not take the $1 off scotch pads, because the product was for 84 cents. The cashier called the manager and she would not accept it as well. I wish our walmart was more coupon friendly. Good for everyone who can score this deal.

Elaine said...

I went to SuperWalmart this morning and they would not take the Scotch Brite coupon because they said it was not a "verifi" coupon. I told them this coupon comes directly from the company's website, but they still would not take it.

Anonymous said...

My walmart in Conroe Texas also does NOT 'deal' with internet coupons. I even called and the day manager - Brie - told me that if they cant scann them then there is nothing they can do about it! Why is Krogers and Target able to scan the same coupon??????
Go to Target.

Sharon said...

Today I was able to get 2 boxes of the TGIF appetizers for $0.99 at Winn Dixie. They are on sale for b1g1 and I used 2 of the $1.50 coupons.

Anonymous said...

I went to Walmart here in Dallas,Tx yesterday and I was unable to use the sponce coupon as well. They said I had to get a product that is more than $1 dollar. I even went to the manager and he would not do it.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the corporate policy is on on the scotch pad coupon. Here in Canton, Ohio I could not get them to take it either.

Missy said...

Surprised you didn't get the Hershey's Bliss candy bars for $.09! I got two last night and they are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I have not been able to use the sponge coupon at Walmart in Dallas Tx.I used it a Kroger instead with no problem.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this list! I am on my way to Walmart tonight and will check out some of these deals!

Anonymous said...

ATTENTION Mrs. Moneysaving madness:

You stated you used a $1/1 coupon for Crystal light. Where is the link for the coupon??

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.