Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.24.2010

$5 off Jiffy Lube Signature Oil Change

Print this coupon to save $5 on your next Jiffy Lube Signature Oil Change.  The coupon is good through 1/1/11! 

Does anyone know the approximate cost of an oil change at Jiffy Lube?

Thanks, Free Snatcher!

$5 off Jiffy Lube Signature Oil ChangeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depends on what you get, but in Fl where I live, I pay 39.95 every time. But with kids I am paying for the time.

Brandette said...

Here in IN, its about $35 for a regular chage. We get full synthetic oil in our cars and that runs about $85,But, if you are a AAA member you save a good amount of money. On my $85 oil chg, I save $11.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.