Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.04.2010

50 FREE Subway Rewards Points = FREE Sub!

Did you know Subway has a rewards card?  I didn't!  Register HERE for a Subway Card!  You can earn 50 FREE points when you text your card number to 35562!  Look below to see what 50 points will buy!

Here is what the website states:
Some participating SUBWAY® restaurants have adopted the SUBWAY® Rewards Program, which replaces the old Sub Club® stamps program. Under the Rewards Program, customers earn one (1) point for every dollar spent on SUBWAY® restaurant menu items. The points can then be redeemed for free menu items. Points are rounded up or down to the nearest dollar, prior to sales taxes.

Redeem the points for ...
10 points = 1 Cookie
15 points = 1 Bag of Chips
20 points = 21 oz Drink
50 points = Regular 6" Sub or Flatbread
75 points = Regular Footlong Sub or Salad
100 points = Premium Double Stacked Footlong Sub

The card can also be loaded with money to spend at Subway. Reward points expire 36 months after they are rewarded.

Thanks, Freebies2Deals!

50 FREE Subway Rewards Points = FREE Sub!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

I registered on the site - but from that point do I have to "order" a card or buy one at the store? I'm a bit confused. Is the rewards card the same thing as the gift card?

Money Saving Madness said...

I was assuming they'd mail the card but I went back and read -it is very vague-but think maybe you have to pick up a card in-store, then register it online. ???

If anyone already has a card maybe you could let us know!

Anonymous said...

I just did this with my subway card and it worked. just send them your number on the back of the card.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.