Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.07.2010

B1G1 FREE Green Giant Potatoes & More Printables

There are some HOT new coupons available this morning!  My favorite has to be this Buy One 5-lb bag, Get One FREE Green Giant Potatoes coupon!  Sign up or log in to get your coupon.  Coupon expires 5/31/10.

If your store would happen to have these on sale B1G1 FREE you could possibly get these free or very cheap after the coupon!  The Aldi potato price is hard to beat though, at 10-lbs for $2.29!
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

~More Printable Coupons~

Get 3 Coupons for Evenflo Products HERE
--$1/1 Evenflo Purely Comfi Bottle, Cozy Bottle, or Mimi Pacifier
--$2/1 Evenflo Smart Steps Infant Feeding Bowl or Snack Stackers
--$2/1 Evenflo Magic Labels
--$5/1 Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump

Save $2/1 TGI Friday's Complete Skillet Meals

Save $1/1 Rayovac Alkaline Batteries

Save $.50/1 Starkist Tuna Pouch

Save $1/1 Lindsay Naturals Olives
(Thanks, RoseKnowsCoupons!)

Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals for most of these!

B1G1 FREE Green Giant Potatoes & More PrintablesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Margaret Langenberg said...

I signed up to get the B1G1 Free Green Giant Potatoes and was told that I had received too many coupons in too short a time and to try again later for different coupons. I have no idea what they are talking about as had not been a member of Klondike brands before trying to get this coupon. Anyone else have the same experience.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a strange glitch. Did you try logging in and printing again?

I was able to log-in and get it.

Margaret Langenberg said...

I signed in again today and received the same comment. Sorry but we limit you to a certain amount of coupons in a certain time and you have exceeded those. I sure don't know what they are talking about as I just created the account yesterday. I emailed them to ask, but so far no one has contacted me. So I went in and tried a different email address and different mailing address to check and received the same info and also with my other email I was told an account already existed with that email, which I find strange as that is the one I use for personal correspondence. So have no idea if a glitch in system, or what. But I do not find it a very good customer relations situation. Anyone else run into this with this coupon?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.