If you make muliple trips to CVS and scan your card each time at the price scanner, you probably have a few $2 off any ONE Huggies wipes tub coupons. Huggies wipes are currently $3.49. If you have two scanner coupons, you can do this deal:
Buy 2 Huggies Wipes Tubs @ 3.49 each
Use 2 Scanner $2/1 Huggies coupons
Use 1 $2/2 Huggies Baby Wipes coupon
Final Price: $.98 for two or $.49 each!
Gotta love those scanner coupons!
4 comments:
can you tell me where the $2/1 huggies wipes coupons came from? the only one on coupons.com is a $2 off one tub and one refill pack...thanks
The $2/1 huggies wipes coupon came from the scanner.
The $2/2 huggies wipes mfg came from coupons.com and was still there at the time of posting.
Try 90210
I tried this but did not get the 2.00 from the scanner in the store - is that where you are saying it is from? All I received at the scanner is a coupon for cvs emblem snack and cvs paper products.
I got the same coupons at the CVS scanner as Mary. All I seem to get at that scanner are for CVS products.
Post a Comment