Here are the best deals I see for the week at CVS! It looks like a good week!
Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops Cocoa, or Rice Krispies $1.66 Limit 3
-$1/2 Kellogg's Cereals 10-oz + HERE, HERE or HERE
Final Price: $1.16 each
SoBe Lifewater 20-oz B1G1 FREE Limit 6
-B1G1 FREE printable coupon
Final PRice: FREE!
Pantene Shampoo Conditioner or Styler 2/$6.97
Use (2) $1/1 Pantene coupons 5/2 PG
Final PRice: 2 for $4.97
Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash 10-18 oz. $4 Get $4 ECB Limit 2
-$4/2 Gillette Body Wash coupon 5/2 PG
Final Price: $4 Money-Maker wyb 2
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce 18-oz $1.50
-$1/2 Sweet Baby Rays 5/23 SS
Final Price: $1
Pringles (excludes FF and select) $1.50
-$.50/1 Pringles Light 5/23 RP
Final Price: $1.25
Smuckers Preserves or Fruit Spread $2.99
-$1/1 Smuckers coupon from the 5/23 SS (amount may be regional)
Final Price: $1.99
Ragu $1.67, Lipton $2.49, or Hellman's $2.99: Spend $10, Get $3 ECB Limit 1
-$1/2 Ragu coupon 5/23 RP
-$.75/1 Hellmann's printable IE, or printable FF
-$.40/1 or $.60/2 Lipton 5/23 RP
Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 Ragu $10
Use 3 $1/2 Ragu coupons
Pay $7, Get $3 ECB
Final Price: $4 for 6 jars
Lindsay Olives 6-oz can $1
Use $1/2 Lindsay Olices 5/2 RP
Final Price: $.50
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen $7, Infalliable Lip $9, Spend $10, Get $3 ECB Limit 1
-$1/1 any L'Oreal cosmetic 5/2 SS
Final Price: 2 Extra Volume Collagens for $9
Neutrogena Spend $10, Get $2 ECB psa $3.49 Limit 1
-$3/1 any Neutrogena Cosmetics Product from the June All You
Final Price: Varies
Buy Revlon Nail Color psa $3.49, Get a FREE CVS Nail Polish Remover
-$2/1 any Revlon Color Cosmetic product 5/2 SS
Final Price: $1.49 for both
Olay Total Effects Body Wash $7, Get $2 ECB Limit 1
-$3/1 Olay Total Effects June Cosmopolitan
-$2/1 Olay Total Effects June Ladies Home Journal
Final Price: As low as $2
Nivea Spend $15, Get $5 ECB Limit 1
-B1G1 FREE Nivea Bodywash All You June
-B1G1 FREE Nivea Lip Care All You June
-$2/2 Lip Care
-$3/1 Nivea Body Wash for Men 5/2 RP
-$4/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women 5/2 RP
::Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Nivea Body Wash @ $4.99 = $9.98
Buy 2 Nivea Lip Care @ $2.99 = $5.98
Use 1 B1G1 Free Body Wash coupon from the June All You
Use 1 B1G1 Free Lip Care coupon from the June All You
Use 1 $2/2 Nivea Lip Care Coupon
Use 1 $4 or $3 Nivea Bodywash coupon
Final Price: Pay $1.98-$2.98, Get $5 in ECB = $2.02-$3.02 Money-maker!
Crest Vivid White 4-oz or Oral B 3-D White Advantage Toothbrush $2.99, get $1 ECB limit 2
-$1/1 Crest Oral B Rouge May 2010
Final Price: $.99
Nabisco Cookies or Crackers $.98 Limit 5
-$1/2 Nabisco cookies or crackers coupon 5/16 SS
Final Price: $.48

4 comments:
I am new to couponing.Can I use an other Nivea coupon with a B1G1 Nivea coupon? How long will an ECB be valid and can I use them on any item in CVS?I have never been to CVS and this is new to me Please help.
At cvs, you can use a B1G1 coupon with another $ off coupon-as per their coupon policy. However, some stores may not allow it so it is YMMV-your mileage may vary!
Extra Care bucks are valid through the expiration date printed on them. I believe it is around 2 weeks. My store takes them expired for 3 months after the expiration, so ask your store.
Start with an easy transaction to get the hang of things. Combining coupons with items that are free after extra bucks will net you great deals.
This week, buy two bottles of gillette mens body wash and use the $4/2 Gillete coupon. You'll pay $4 and earn $8! Those are the best types of transactions!
Is my math right?
I did something odd last night and it worked. On the Gillette body washes, I could not remember if you were supposed to use the $4/2 or the B1G1 coupon. Here is what I did:
3 body washes $4ea
1 cvs 375ct cotton swabs $1.99
total pre tax: 13.99
used:
$4/2 gillette
B1G1 gillette
$1 cosmetic cvs machine coupon
total coupons: $9
My total with tax was $5.47. Since it was .99 for the swabs after coupon and then tax, it seems that 2 body washes were free, right? Plus I got $8ecb for the body washes since the limit is 2.
Where can I find the CVS coupon policy showing that you can use a B1G1 plus another MQ? I tried that on the Reach toothbrush a few weeks ago and the cashier said the store manager told them they can't do that. I'd like to prin it and carry it with me. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment