Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.17.2010

CVS: FREE Cotton Rounds with Scanner Coupon

Have you caught on to the new CVS marketing?  They are hyping up their "magic coupon machine"!  I have seen commercials for it, plus my store has a "path" of stickers from the door to the machine!  I'm not complaining when the coupons are plentiful and good!

This week the magic machine is spitting out two coupons for everyone that will score some FREE CVS Cotton Rounds or Cotton Balls!

•$1 off 1 CVS Cosmetic Accessories
Use this on the cotton rounds, square make up pads and cotton balls in packages sold for $0.99, and get them FREE!!  You can also use it on the $.99 nail files = FREE!

•$1 off 2 CVS Paper products
You may be able to use this coupon on the tissue packs priced at $.49 each!  I haven't tried this, but it should work as well as the cosmetic products!

If you scan your card and get anything other than these coupons, you can scan your card again for more.  These are the last two to print and should print for everyone.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

CVS: FREE Cotton Rounds with Scanner CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Margie said...

I just received another $2.oo off Huggies wipes!

Anonymous said...

You can only scan your card once a day. Otherwise you get a screen that says No Coupons today.

Money Saving Madness said...

No, actually you can scan your card several times. Sometimes it will let you can three different times and get three sets of coupons.

If you receive anything other than the coupons I listed this week, that means you can scan again for more. And you can keep scanning until you receive the last two.

Make sure you give the machine a minute to process. It is kind of slow in my opinion.

Sometimes it will only give you the two everyone gets.

CJ said...

I couldnt find any packages of cotton rounds for less than $2.99.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.