Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.09.2010

CVS PAID Me to Shop this Week

I made a quick trip to CVS tonight to snag some of the upcoming Sunday deals.  My store changes the price over during the day on Saturday.  All of the Sunday prices work and Extra Care Bucks print for the new week and the current week all in one night.

My subtotal for the items pictured was $61.xx. I had a manufacturer's coupon for everything except the Crest, CVS Tissues & Emerald Mist soap.  I had a CVS coupon that I stacked with manufacturer's coupon for the Kotex and had CRT coupons to use on the Tissues and Soap making them FREE!

I won't be listing every item and coupon here.  You can find all of that information in the Weekly CVS round up.  But here is the basic breakdown and how I was paid to shop.

All of the above cost $61.xx before coupons.  After coupons I owed around $26, of which $23 was paid for in extra bucks.  I paid $3.40 in cash and received $31 in Extra Bucks!  I was paid  $4.60 to shop today!

This post was not meant to brag, but to inspire you to get out and save this week! 

CVS PAID Me to Shop this WeekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Laura Jenkins said...

This IS the week to shop at CVS :). I spent less than 5 bucks oop the past 2 days (got 8 bottles of Nivea body wash, the contour meter, toothpaste, pads, deodorant, 2 bags of nuts, m and ms and 2 packs of toddler wipes). Started with 5 Ecb on Friday and as of today, have 22.50 left to spend :). And I just donated my stockpile to the mailperson yesterday so I am excited about starting my donation stockpile all over again! I love couponing to help others out. And I did the nivea deal over a 2 day period as to let others have a chance to use their coupons.

Kim said...

I say "brag" all you want....it is very inspiring to hear stories like that. You earned "bragging" rights :0)

BeaDandelion said...

I second what Kim said! Rock on with your thrifty self!

Unknown said...

So was there a sale or Q on the CVS tissues or the Swedish fish?


LOVED being able to see what you got and then looking at your matchups!

Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Are you able to instantly get the ecb each visit, or do you get them each quarter. I enjoy seeing how I can stretch my dollar to the max. Thanks!!!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.